MAK Tree Point of Sale software is being used in millions of retail and hospitality businesses who have thousands of different POS software to choose from. MAK Tree POS will give the business a new level of control over operations; increasing efficiency, and will help it fine-tune its business.
Inventory Control Features
Take control of your inventory management with the MAK Tree POS software with integrated inventory management software. This powerful inventory control software empowers small retailers.
Quickly Analyzes Your Inventory
Stores and analysis department and vendor and class information. Creates powerful reports that provide you with the inventory you need for critical buying decisions.
Keeps your independent business competitive by tracking inventory, departments, and vendors. Provides the information you need for timely ordering and maintaining minimum and maximum inventory levels.
Feature list of POS
- Works with touch screens/systems and non-touch screen based systems.
- Option for Barcode scanning.
- Pole display integration.
- Cash drawer integration.
- Supports any receipt printer
- Sales with automatic bill generation.
- Option to Modify and edit the quantity of the selected item.
- Option to Modify and edit the price of the selected item on authentication.
- Option for Hold and release of unsettled bills.
- Option for Sales return for the damaged/Expired goods.
- Void sales for unwanted/ wrong bills.
- Shift wise settlement and reports.
- Option for supporting multi-Currency.
- Role based access security
- VAT for countries that support a Value Added Tax.
- Credit card processing (optional, requires payment gateway integration).
- Physical Inventory Collection System for Inventory and Sales
Client Server Architecture (The client/server software architecture is a versatile architecture that improves flexibility and scalability. A client is defined as a requester of services and a server is defined as the provider of services. A single machine can be both a client and a server depending on the software configuration and customer needs.)
Daily Sales Report (Date wise and Item wise)
- Comparative Sales Report(Location wise and month wise)
- Branch wise Sales(Year wise comparison)
- Wastage/Damaged Items Report(location wise summary)
- Wastage/Damaged Items Report(item wise and branch wise)
- End of shift Report
- Bill settlement receipt.
- Stock Summary