Leverage the best ERP software to gain a competitive edge & drive growth
SAP ERP solutions address the needs of an organization to administer and manage organizational operations for human capital management, financial excellence, operational excellence and a variety of other critical enterprise management issues.
MAK Tree & SAP can help businesses achieve real-time insights, provide role-based access to critical data, applications, and analytical tools – to better execute business strategies. The SAP ERP application supports the essential functions of business processes and operations efficiently and is tailored to industry-specific needs. Lower administrative costs, increase transparency of operations and improve adherence to corporate, legal and regulatory requirements.
SAP ERP Overview
SAP ERP Financials are complete, industry-specific, scalable solutions that will enable teams to address the constantly changing financial reporting standards, improve cash flow and manage financial risks.
- Accounting and financial close – Produce accurate quarterly and annual financial reports, while complying with evolving international accounting standards.
- Receivables management – Sophisticated customer credit analysis, streamlined debt collection and seamless integration to improve accounts receivable management.
- Invoice to pay – End-to-end invoice management system to streamline accounts payable processes, monitor payment status and ensure payment compliance.
- Treasury and financial risk management – Utilize corporate treasury tools that work for financial risk management, regulatory compliance and cash flow and liquidity monitoring.
- Shared services for finance – Improve control, visibility, regulatory compliance and get greater value from administrative resources with a financial shared services framework.
- Travel management – Standardize corporate travel processes with a single travel management tool that drives efficiency resulting in significant savings.
Human Capital Management (HCM)
Manage HR processes with an inclusive, integrated and global human capital management solution. With SAP ERP Human Capital Management (HCM), an enterprise will have the right tools to attract the right people, develop and leverage their talents, align their efforts with corporate goals and retain top performers. Increase HCM efficiencies with these key processes.
- Strategic workforce management – Achieve business goals through the right resources, at the right time and the right price.
- Service delivery –Individual services, shared services and mobile devices will deliver business content to the entire organization.
- Talent management – Support the workforce throughout every phase of their employment, from recruitment and training, to development and retention.
- Workforce analytics – Provide executives and HR professionals with real-time insight into the workforce through reporting and analysis tools.
- Core HR and payroll – Essential workforce processes are streamlined and integrated on a global platform.
The SAP ERP Operations solution can help an enterprise achieve operational success in several key business areas. It is often the software foundation that contributes to excellence in procurement and logistics execution, product development and manufacturing and sales and service. Streamline day-to-day operations and sustain a competitive advantage through reduced costs, increased revenues, maximized profitability and improved customer service.
- Operations analytics –Optimize the entire supply chain throughout extensive operations activities, improved revenues and increased customer satisfaction.
- Procurement and logistics execution –Gain the ability to manage end-to-end procurement and logistics business processes for complete business cycles, from self-service requisitioning to flexible invoicing and payments. Optimize the physical flow of materials with SAP ERP Operations.
- Product development and manufacturing –Perform production planning and manufacturing execution integrated with shop-floor systems, product development and life-cycle data management in a wide variety of industries.
- Sales and service – Better manage customer-focused activities, from selling products and services, to managing professional-services delivery and internal processes like calculating incentives and commissions.