Content drives experience.
Our portal and management solutions help ensure that you are serving the content that your customers, employees and partners demand.
At Mak Tree you will find the importance and the value of responsibility which is the key point for the further business development. The need of providing easy accessible interface in a meaningful context to employees, suppliers, partners and customers has necessitated the emergence of enterprise portals. Enterprise portals provide the second generation of intranet technologies offering fundamentals like search, Job opening, information arrangement and news related to the enterprise. In this system you will find better accessibility as per your requirements.
It is obviously important to have online presence for you if you want to have global business expansion similarly it is also necessary to maintain your website in a professional manner. In today’s competitive environment competitions are highly provoking to have some forward steps to make your business successful.
What you see is what you get.
Web Design Content Management, News Management, Poll Management, Job opening Management Enquiry Management, Custom Feedback Form, and Site Administrative Panel.
Enterprise Portal & Content Management (EPC)
Enterprise portals were traditionally the domain of very large, global organizations but as the business benefits of portals become visible, a large number of small and medium businesses (SMBs) are embracing portals technology.
MAK Tree develops and maintains a wide spectrum of portal and content management solutions to meet your specific needs of size, architecture, complexity, deployment and budgets. We have built solutions using Joomla, LifeRay, WebSphere, SharePoint as well as built solutions delivering custom functionality and integrating with other enterprise applications.
MAK Tree expertise spans across all major building blocks of portals and content management with thousands of microsites and tens of thousands of content containers, complex workflows for global organizations to simple, entry level portals for a small or medium enterprises who are just dipping their toes in the portal waters.
Some of the benefits of a portal and content management platform to a business or a government organization) are:
- Migrate business processes or parts thereof from physical & paper to electronic, providing speedier execution and significant reduction of operating costs. Almost any business process can be migrated to a portal and some common examples are:
- Customer service – customer can be provided with resources (training material, videos, FAQs) and self-service options to register service requests and track service progress on the portal. The customer gets flexibility (24*7) and reduces the service cost significantly for the organization
- Employee service – employees need to receive corporate communication, see and read new and existing policies, comply with requirements, put in and receive expense claims, provide time sheets and other project information for billing, receive salary details and other information. HR departments spend huge resources on servicing the employees and migrating these services to a portal provides 24*7 service to the employee and reduces the cost significantly for the organization
- Supply chain management – with an increasingly long and global supply chain, managing the procurement, production, distribution or collection workflow over the web helps overcome timezone and language challenges, follows the right sequence of activities between supply chain partners and reduces the operating cost significantly
- Community – today’s businesses increasingly depend on building communities of prospects, users, technologists, auditors, employees, customers and many other stakeholders that are crucial to company’s market position and long-term success. Portals are best (and probably the only) way to build and maintain such stakeholder communities for the organization
- Create and maintain sites, sub-sites and microsites to meet your specific needs – If you are a retail organization with 1000 locations, a common website servicing all 1000 stores becomes very customer unfriendly. You want to create 1000 websites (one for each store) so that each store can showcase its own promotions, directions, chat and support facilities, discounts, coupons, special merchandise offers and displays and up-to-the-minute (a celebrity chef visiting the store today!) information. While each store can maintain its own content, the site architecture allows a common theme, standardized data that cannot e modified by individual store, internal controls to make sure all published data is up to the corporate standards of ethics and accuracy can be implemented to give common and efficient administration capability.
- Security of portal data – This is an increasing concern among all businesses where hackers steal data such as credit card numbers & customer information, perform fraudulent transactions as well as stealing data for unscrupulous competitors who want to know your business plans, pricing, promotions and other confidential information. A good portal and content management strategy will empower you to overcome these security threats and exploit the full potential of your IT assets.
- Flexible and efficient content management – A website or a portal is only as good as the content it displays. Many excellent websites fall by the wayside as maintaining the content is too difficult or time-consuming or expensive. A good content management capability under the umbrella of a good portal architecture (that allows maximum re-use of content, ease of moving around and automated publishing-to-retirement cycle) is essential to translate your web investments into business benefits.
With specialization in creating consistent and compelling customer experience through robust Content Management Systems (CMS), our experts can help you with the following:
- Strategy & Planning
- Branding & User Experience Design
- Solution Architecture
- End-to-end Implementation Services
- Regionalization & Localization
- Mobile Enablement
- Migration Services
- 24/7 Post-Implementation Support